Wonga Plains Feedlot, Bowenville, Queensland.
This video clip contains anonymously provided photos and videos from Wonga Plains Feedlot, operated by Camm Agricultural Group and located near Bowenville in Queensland.
An industry whistle-blower reported:
- Widespread preventable deaths, particularly with calves.
- No shade or protection from elements, at all.
- Cattle suffered in heatwaves and were so weak, they were unable to reach water, and slowly died.
- Dead cattle left decaying in paddocks.
- Sick cattle left untreated in pens.
- Excessive use of jiggers leading to leg breaks.
The CEO of Camm Agricultural group is a highly respected industry leader. This is not a rogue operator. You will find scenes like this all throughout the beef industry.
This is the reality - not the lush green fields and loving care that is portrayed by the industry. This is Australian Beef. Do you support cruelty?