Our current campaigns include:
- Factory Farming - Exposing animal cruelty in intensive farming, educating consumers, and advocating for an end to factory farming and a push toward veganism.
- Veganism - Promoting veganism as the most ethical and sustainable lifestyle choice and exposing the truth behind animal food production in Australia.
- Brisbane Animal Save - part of the international Save Movement, in which compassionate people come together to hold regular peaceful vigils outside slaughterhouses.
- Greyhound Racing - Exposing animal cruelty by the greyhound racing industry and advocating for no new greyhound racing tracks.
- Rodeos - As well as documenting and exposing cruelty at rodeos throughout Qld, we're also pushing for a complete ban on calf roping.
- Ditch Dairy - Closely linked to our Veganism campaign, is our campaign encouraging consumers to ditch dairy.
- Animal Experiments - Educating the community on issues related to animal experiments.
- Chicken Hatching - Educating schools and child care centers about the often harsh realities of chicken hatching programs and lobbying the state government to enforce a mandatory Code of Practice in relation to animals used in teaching.
- Petting Zoos - Educating the community and advocating for an end to petting zoos.
We are also actively involved in a number of other issues in Queensland, including:
- Horse Racing - Exposing the cruelty and killing of ex-racehorses in the horse racing industry. We work in collaboration with our friends at Coalition for the Protection of Racehorses.
- Puppy Farms - Exposing the cruel factory farming of puppies to meet the pet market.
- Circuses - Pushing for a ban on animal circuses in Queensland.
- Flying Foxes - We continue to push for an end to "damage mitigation permits" used to shoot or disperse flying fox populations.
- 1080 Poison - We support the Coalition against 1080 bait in Australia
- Live animal export - Supporting campaigns to end live export.
You can read more about other issues on our Factsheets page.